Goals for 2010

  • Beat Mark in every workout we ever do together
  • Open a bigger CrossFit
  • 50 unbroken double unders (best is 30)
  • Squat 300 lbs (currently 238 lbs, 3 reps)
  • Deadlift 400 lbs
  • Body weight down to 185 (currently 205)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

update

Last week at the lake, I did a 4 mile run one day and a 23 mile ride oneday. thats it. Took some rest time and slept in.

Monday before work came in with Suzy and Fats and "goated" my way back into working out. Ran through the GHD, KBs, pullups, snatches, OHS, pushups. No time, just got back in the groove.

Tuesday: Started the 1000m row/ 1 min rest x5 WOD, but Austin came in and I did the Death by 10 meters WOD with him. Made it to 15 sprints, one more than when I did it last week.


This map is accurate except for the distance. It was a four mile run. I messed up my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment